Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USER ID question

Options
  • 25-04-2014 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hello,
    I've opened a new account, I've received several letters (also, me and my collegues opened the account on the same day, they got the card today, I didn't, I wonder if there's a problem?), one of those it's the 365 pin and it says I need to activate it and I'm fine with it.
    I've checked the website, though, and it says I need an USER ID, where can I find it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi bahamut88

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards, we would also like to welcome you to Bank of Ireland. 

That is correct, you will need a User ID along with your Bank of Ireland 365 PIN to log into your bank account online. 

We would advise to call Bank of Ireland 365 to activate your 365 PIN, a representative will assist you with this.  Upon activating the 365 PIN, this will then generate your User ID on the system, the representative will also give this to you.

As you will reach an automated menu when you call, you can press the * button on the phone to direct your call to a representative.

Our representatives are available Monday-Friday 8 am-12 midnight
                                                          Saturday,Sunday & Bank Holidays 9 am-6 pm

Our contact numbers are 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000 

Just to mention, in relation to your new card, the Bank of Ireland 365 representative can also check this for you. Once your account is opened, the card is usually received in the post within 5-6 working days.

Please feel free to contact us again if you have any further questions. We're always happy to help.

Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭bahamut88

Thank you very much for your response, Alison. I appreciate it. I'll call the customer service later. As for the card, it's just weird that the others got it and I didn't... 

Advertisement