Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

raised tattoo

• 25-04-2014 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just wondering does anyone have any idea why after having tattoos done a couple of yrs ago they would raise up now, it looks like they are 3-d, or is there anything i can take or do to fix them...cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 139 ✭✭Fame and Demise

It's just scar tissue that causes this. It's fairly common if the artist goes in a little too deep. I had one done 7 years ago that still occasionally raises up, but that's a special case and my own fault because the tattoo is a complete mess that I got done cheap by a scratcher. As long as it isn't constatnly itchy and irriatating, there isn't anything to worry about as it usually sorts itself out after a while, but aloe vera speeds up the process of healing scar tissue.

Advertisement