Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mastercard - pin forgotten

• 25-04-2014 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi,

I have forgotten the pin on my Mastercard. I spent 15 minutes on hold to 056 7757383.
    Ringing the local number as the 1890 number will cost me money.

Please can you let me know the best and quickest way to go about requesting a new pin.

If via phone please give me the regional number rather than a lo call.

Kind regards,
    Sharon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for your question and welcome to boards.

Apologies for the delay you encountered when calling Credit Card Services. We are aware their lines have been extremely busy over recent days. We will ensure to pass on your experience to the Team.

A credit card pin can be requested by calling Credit Card Services on any of the following numbers, 0818 251 251, 1890 251 251 or 00353 (0)56 775 7747. Alternatively, if you hold a current account with us and are registered for BOI365 Online, you can request a reminder pin by sending an Ask a Question message through Online Service Desk. If doing this, please ensure to select your credit card when requested to choose the account your message relates to. Once this request is received, the Team will issue a reminder pin to the address on file.

We hope this helps and again we would like to apologise for the delay.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement