Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rush Queries

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Shelleyh

Candles wrote: »
    Thanks guys, think we may have to rethink the bus with the buggy option! Any ideas where I would find a good child minder? I know there are several creches but think a child minder might work better for us until we are settled.

It certainly looks a fab place to bring up a child :-)

Hi i've just bought and moving to Rush in august if you are looking for a qualified childminder i'm in the business a long time and have a daughter of my own, almost 6

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

niceoneted wrote: »
    What is Woodland Park like to live in? Is it a big estate? Mostly rented or own people residing there?

Woodland park is a very nice area. There are about 4 or 5 houses out of the 63 that are rented but they are rented to families. It is quiet with a lot of young families. It is built about 15 - 17 years. Very good choice

Candles wrote: »
    We hope to look at buying a house there once we are settled so any recommendations on a nice and relatively quiet area would be very welcome. We will be on a budget if under €240k so hope we can get one

There are a few houses on the market within your budget.

Seabrook is a nice estate just off the park road and a 5 - 7 minute walk to Main street, bus stops, school and kenure woods. Think a 3 bed there is starting from €220,000. There are other houses from €160,000.

If you were into a bit of work there is a very good development site on Whitestown Rd for €175k with 1/2 acre. Needs a bit of work.

Good luck with the hunt for a house

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Candles

Cheers LeoB, wouldn't mind the work but probably not very practical with a baby in tow!! Loving living here though so really hope we find somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bsb77

Im looking at buying a house in brookford estate has any one heard of pyrite in this estate or any other problems .I would appreciate any advice

• Advertisement

bsb77 wrote: »
    Im looking at buying a house in brookford estate has any one heard of pyrite in this estate or any other problems .I would appreciate any advice

Brookford and Brookford park are nice areas. 95 houses and a crèche in Brookford. I have not heard of any pyrite in this area. Good big green at the front of Brookford and 5 minutes walk to bus, shopping and schools

Advertisement