If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L55ET60B

Options
  • 25-04-2014 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi,

I would be interested it getting one of them. Do you have it? How much will it be including shipping to Wexford in ROI?
    I saw L55DL60B for Ł1099 but I dont feel I am getting anything more than ET series or anything more than required and as it is a model up it is more expansive than ET series.
    Is there any alternative you could give me if L55ET60B not available? I am interested in smooth picture with low input lag. At first I wanted to but L50E6B but decided that a native 50hz led screen is not what I am looking for. That's why I changed my interest to ET series (good price and 100hz screen). I am to confused with Samsungs as they have so many models that I got lost. And the marketing policy of all manufacturer about screen resolution is driving me crazy .

To sumarise I wanted to spend about Ł750 at first. I stretched now my budget to around Ł850 - Ł950 and ideal would like to get something in that price range (55'+).
    Appreciate your help and waiting for some offers.

Ps.
    I bought in your shop my Denon home cinema with Monitor Audio Bronze speakers last year. I appreciate if you can give me some discount as reliable customer. :)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

pela222 wrote: »
    Hi,

I would be interested it getting one of them. Do you have it? How much will it be including shipping to Wexford in ROI?
    I saw L55DL60B for Ł1099 but I dont feel I am getting anything more than ET series or anything more than required and as it is a model up it is more expansive than ET series.
    Is there any alternative you could give me if L55ET60B not available? I am interested in smooth picture with low input lag. At first I wanted to but L50E6B but decided that a native 50hz led screen is not what I am looking for. That's why I changed my interest to ET series (good price and 100hz screen). I am to confused with Samsungs as they have so many models that I got lost. And the marketing policy of all manufacturer about screen resolution is driving me crazy .

To sumarise I wanted to spend about Ł750 at first. I stretched now my budget to around Ł850 - Ł950 and ideal would like to get something in that price range (55'+).
    Appreciate your help and waiting for some offers.

Ps.
    I bought in your shop my Denon home cinema with Monitor Audio Bronze speakers last year. I appreciate if you can give me some discount as reliable customer. :)
    Hi Pela,

I saw your email - apologies for the delay getting back to you!

I'm not familiar with the 55DL60B - I'd hazard a guess that this isnt a UK / Irish model?? we do have the TXL55DT65 at that price - is that poss the one you were looking at? ( if so I'd hurry - that £1099 price is for ex-demo / ex-display models but we actually have one left brand new boxed that we would clear at that price :) )

Honestly I do acknowledge your price range but that 55DT65 is just exceptional value - if you really do want to keep the budget capped, then the Sony KDL55W805 is a great option at £899.95..
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/sony/bravia-kdl55w805a/sony-kdl55w805abu

I do wish we could do additional discount but honestly these two prices are already loss leaders and we cant go even a fraction lower ( unless of course you can find a cheaper price (which I doubt :) ))

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 28 pela222

I am realy going above the budget... but I am very close to decide to take this L55DL65B for Ł1099 if you could do shipping to ROI in that price. I will also need a bracket for my old 32' tv:
    PIXELPXPB2337 23 - 37 inch TV Bracket - clear at just £9.99

could you include this in the total of Ł1099??
    Let me know and email with some phone number to call you.

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

I am realy going above the budget... but I am very close to decide to take this L55DL65B for Ł1099 if you could do shipping to ROI in that price. I will also need a bracket for my old 32' tv:
    PIXELPXPB2337 23 - 37 inch TV Bracket - clear at just £9.99

could you include this in the total of Ł1099??
    Let me know and email with some phone number to call you.

Thanks.
    Hi Pela222.

As mention above we do not stock the 55DL range as them seem not to be UK/Ireland speced.
    Where have you seen this screen advertised?

I would 100% check that it will work in the south of Ireland before you make a purchase.

Is it maybe the TXL55DT65 that John has mentioned above your are interested in taking?
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txl55dt65b/pana-txl55dt65b

Unfortunately the PXPB2337 bracket has finished and we have no more stock left. The £9.99 price was the clearance price on them.

I saying that I have a very similar bracket the PXPB32-37 which I could offer for £9.99 but I could not offer it FOC with the screen as we are already giving free shipping with it.

Let me know what you think.

Yes, it was typo...I am interested in this TXL55DT65 brand new boxed for 1099 pounds including delivery to ROI.
    How should I contact you. Can you give me a phone number to finalise transaction.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Yes, it was typo...I am interested in this TXL55DT65 brand new boxed for 1099 pounds including delivery to ROI.
    How should I contact you. Can you give me a phone number to finalise transaction.
    Hi Pela,

Unfortunately the DT65 was sold just as this was being discussed on Friday.

Apologies.

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi Pela,

Unfortunately the DT65 was sold just as this was being discussed on Friday.

Apologies.

Chris
    Do u still have an ex-display model. What is the price? Is it with 5 years warranty?
    What alternative u could offer if no dt65 left. I saw your post with Sony W805.. But probably W905 will be closer to dt65? Am i wright?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Pela, I believe I was talking to you earlier, so let me know if anything else ticks the boxes but check the 60" DT65 I reckon is the way to go.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.