Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stag in Limerick

• 25-04-2014 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Not really sure if this is the right forum, but I think this subject best suits the AH posters. So im heading to a stag in Limerick at the end of next month and I just wondering if there's any place people could suggest. Place to go, places not to go. If there are in pubs/clubs in Limerick where scantily clad women dance ,that would suit too

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Go Karting http://nationalkartcentre.ie is great craic,dont get too drunk before you go as they are very quick:D

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭SnitchingBubs

We actually are going Karting beforehand, might even be that place, not sure , im not organising it. Should be good even though im more of a paintball guy myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Not really sure if this is the right forum, but I think this subject best suits the AH posters. So im heading to a stag in Limerick at the end of next month and I just wondering if there's any place people could suggest. Place to go, places not to go. If there are in pubs/clubs in Limerick where scantily clad women dance ,that would suit too

There was a horny auld stag.
    Who was known as a bit of a slag.
    He would cover his belly with petroleum jelly.
    While a few does would snort coke from his bag.

A stag in a Limerick.

Done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭dmc17

There was a horny auld stag.
    Who was known as a bit of a slag.
    He would cover his belly with petroleum jelly.
    While a few does would snort coke from his sack bag.

A stag in a Limerick.

Done.

Fixed!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

I hear moyross is lively enough spot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

dmc17 wrote: »
    Fixed!

It was bag in my head but the fingers typed sack. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

We actually are going Karting beforehand, might even be that place, not sure , im not organising it. Should be good even though im more of a paintball guy myself

a tip for you

dont wear shorts,if you do you will have to wear a racing suit thing which you will burn up in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Stag city.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭SnitchingBubs

a tip for you

dont wear shorts,if you do you will have to wear a racing suit thing which you will burn up in

Or...I could wear the racing suit and pretend im the Stig...definitely getting the racing suit now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭RoboRat

There is a good paintballing place just outside Limerick. The steakhouse is good for a manly feed and plenty of great bars.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Drakares

Haha this is going to end in disaster.. Both the thread and the stag :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭The Th!ng

Stag Stabbed in Limerick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Adare Manor a few minutes down the road would be ideal for afternoon tea and some memorable photographs.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Warlock45

Good feed in the Texas steakout! Then Head to Denmark street/ the market quarter!lots of bars pubs and clubs there!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,672 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Costello's. Only a fiver

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Good pubs in Limerick are Mickey Martins, Nancys and Flas. Don't mind going to any of them. Head up to Costellos afterwards. Best off to ask in the Limerick forum anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,768 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I'd recommend the Curraghgower pub (and restaurant) which is directly across the river from King John's Castle. Lovely grub, nice beer selection and the best smoking area in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Gally05

I'd recommend the Curraghgower pub (and restaurant) which is directly across the river from King John's Castle. Lovely grub, nice beer selection and the best smoking area in the city.

is it alright to take a stag party to tho ? ..we used stop off here on the way in to town on a night out when in college ? bit on the narrow/pokey side of things ?

Advertisement