Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Open College?

Options
  • 25-04-2014 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hi there I am just wondering has anyone completed a course with or know anything about the open college based in Leopardstown? I am contemplating on whether to do a fetac module with these but would like some feedback first thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Bosley1421

I did a Fetac module with them this year. I chose the online module version, but practical demonstration, assessment and exams were held in the college. The study material was emailed and assignments emailed to the college.

I know that you can attend the college and study some taught modules if you prefer.

I thought it was very good value, and my tutor was good. The coursework was written well and clearly. They aren't the best at regular communication though and it can be difficult to get help if you need it quickly.

I gained a distinction in my module so happy enough anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭bisset

I'm thinking of doing "Train the trainer" with them. I would be interested in hearing the views of others who have done their courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sinzak12

following would be interested in the law modules

Advertisement