Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland SEPA problems Easter

Options
  • 25-04-2014 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

I was wondering if anyone else has had problems with the BOI regarding SEPA payments recently...

This week, just after Easter Monday, I have noticed two instances in which SEPA payments have not been effected by the Bank of Ireland. I have contacted them in regards to this and they deny any responsibility, however I find it strange. I should have been paid today and funds from my account should have been transferred to Liberty Insurance this week.

I have contacted both the bank that pays me and Liberty Insurance. The other bank said the money was sent to my account on Tuesday, so it should have arrived at least today, and Liberty Insurance says that they have applied the Direct Debit onto my account also on Tuesday but no money has left my account to pay them.

I have asked the BOI directly if they were having problems with SEPA payments, they denied any problems or delays. I wonder if anyone else is having similar problems with the BOI...

Thanks

Advertisement