Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ban on doubelime

Options
  • 25-04-2014 6:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4

I've been a member for more than 2 years. I then received 2 infractions. I read the 2 infractions and then realised I have to be more careful while posting.
    I log in the next day to find out buffybot has banned me!
    I didn't even post anything after I received the infections. Buffybot just site banned me.
    Please unban I'm a very helpful individual over the past 2 years I've received at least 15 thanks.
    I just want 1 last chance.
    Thanks for reading.
    Also I made this account because site banned accounts can't post.

Edit: I can't post in the prison form as Doublelime because I'm site banned. This is why I posted here last time.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

That is not true, there's nothing to stop you posting in prison. This is being closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement