Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sorted!

• 25-04-2014 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭

Got our tickets for Toy & Utility Day, and Best In Show for Crufts 2015. Hotel booked. We're good to go!

Can't wait! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Oooh I'm jealous! Wish I could plan that far ahead that I could book now! Where do you get the tickets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

https://www.theticketfactory.com/default/online/default.asphttp://

Have a look at this. If you buy the tickets before the 30th, then you buy them at this year's prices. As some of you know, we have a Shih Tzu, so we're going to watch them in action.

We might also go to the Working Dogs day. I'm Dobie-mad and my mate has Border Collies. If she comes up, then we'll go then as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

You'll have an absolute ball! Woooooooo! Be sure and start saving your spending money now too - boy can you shop at Crufts! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I haven't been for about 30 years since they moved it to the NEC from Earls Court, and my husband not at all. We're really looking forward to it. Empty bag at the ready for all the dog **** we'll be bringing back! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Hey, just for your mate... The show Border Collies are nothing to look at. :( In fact, I find it upsetting to see them being bred according to a template of how should they look, rather than for working ability. They actually look like half-spaniels, rather than the lovely, diverse farm collies most of us are most used to. :(

There are collies everywhere at Crufts every day of the show as there as so many competing in flyball, obedience, agility and heelwork to music. So unless it's for the Dobies, you don't necessarily have to go on Working/Pastoral day.

• Advertisement
Advertisement