Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BANGERNOMICS CAR OF THE WEEK/DAY

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭conor2469

That is a lovely clean car you've got there, a credit to you. Its nice to see older cars being kept on the road, never mind in this nick!

The plates though..:o

Thanks very much! When I bought it myself and my friend who is a mechanic put it on the lift and made a list of everything that was worn and changed it straight, simple as that. Incredibly comfy car.

Haha yeah the ever popular german font plates, it came with those fitted. However there is a set of standard plastic plates in the boot (Nicely aged now!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

conor2469 wrote: »
    Cheers for the mention, this is actually my little daily that I put up.
    I'm open to offers on the price ;)

Oh cool. Yeah, that's a lovely car you have there. I'd love to have one like that. The T3 in the background is yours as well?

I don't remember seeing it at the MLVW show in Mullingar 2 weeks ago though. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

No its not. ANY car that is still on the road at 15 years, with an nct and still looking good is a 'good car'

The yaris is just an expensive 'good car'. Plenty of equally capable Punto's, Micra;s and Polo's out there for half the money.

Nah don't buy that argument. And also an nct is not indicative of a good car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭conor2469

GvidoR wrote: »
    Oh cool. Yeah, that's a lovely car you have there. I'd love to have one like that. The T3 in the background is yours as well?

I don't remember seeing it at the MLVW show in Mullingar 2 weeks ago though. :P

Cheers! Yes that is mine too, 1988 T3 syncro 2.1 petrol with LPG, a halted project, due to restart shortly, turning it into a camper, keeping it tin top though.

Haha you didn't look hard enough at the MLVW show ;), the Passat was hiding behind the green and white T3 camper, next to the main club stand, it was a little bit dirty for showing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,504 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

JohnBoy26 wrote: »
    Nah don't buy that argument. And also an nct is not indicative of a good car.

Have you an NCT?

conor2469 wrote: »
    Cheers! Yes that is mine too, 1988 T3 syncro 2.1 petrol with LPG, a halted project, due to restart shortly, turning it into a camper, keeping it tin top though.

Haha you didn't look hard enough at the MLVW show ;), the Passat was hiding behind the green and white T3 camper, next to the main club stand, it was a little bit dirty for showing!

Very nice.

Ah yes, now that I think of it, I do remember seeing it at the very end. It didn't look as clean as in the photo's :P

Although I didn't go close to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

GvidoR wrote: »
    Interesting.

If I recall correctly, Foxhole wasn't very fond of his Yaris. :P

Woah Woah Woah, I won't have you say any bad words about the Silver Bullet. That yoke was class, brought me everywhere, we still have it in fact. At the moment it's a spare car but will be going to my sister in September. Theyre well worth that money. We got a bargain considering we got it for like €200 or something silly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

And all of them not half as good. The mk1 yaris is miles ahead of it's competitors.

Take off the rose tinted glasses there a second chief. Micras, Polos etc even Puntos of that era once looked after will be every bit as good as a Yaris. Any of these cars at 15 years old that are still running well are potentially a good buy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭26000 Elephants

Nah don't buy that argument..

Bet you'd buy that argument if it was twice the price, though! :D

:-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

1,500 is strong on that first punto. a 143k mile fiat is always going to have a limited market even with the auto

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

1,500 is strong on that first punto. a 143k mile fiat is always going to have a limited market

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

166man wrote: »
    Take off the rose tinted glasses there a second chief. Micras, Polos etc even Puntos of that era once looked after will be every bit as good as a Yaris. Any of these cars at 15 years old that are still running well are potentially a good buy.

What sound advice!

Wasting your time telling some people. Often they're too thick to see through the badge. I say let them rot believing their opinions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

1,500 is strong on that first punto. a 143k mile fiat is always going to have a limited market

He upped the price it was 1150

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/toyota-celica/9735165?offset=8
    43209559.jpeg

A bit pricey but get it closer to 1500 and you would be onto a winner. How often do you see these looking this original

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

dgt wrote: »
    What sound advice!

Wasting your time telling some people. Often they're too thick to see through the badge. I say let them rot believing their opinions

Ah to an extent.

I will say, we had a mk1 punto (99) in the family from new to 140k miles. It coped surprisingly well. The only non servicable item it needed in its time with us was a crank sensor. It got scrapped there 2 years ago. I have no doubt we could have nursed it to close to 200k but it was getting really rusty, it was quite a loose drive and it was very very fond of oil, it was still passing NCT's, sometimes first time, but even with 6 months test, in the end we couldn't get €300 for it due to the wear and tear around the car in general.

Then take for example our 00 yaris with 130k miles, we bought in 2011 for €1.5k, it has had just one oil change since we've had it and not muh else. It passed 3 NCT's first time in our ownership, it failed this year on a brake pipe and headlight alignment but to be fair to it, it has no rust at all and has taken wear and tear 1000x better than the punto despite havig had a much ****ter life, the seat bolster isn't even worn and it drives as tight as a nut. I'm pretty sure we could still sell it for the better part of what we paid for it too. I have no doubt this car will top 200k miles if my sister doesn't crash it. A buddy of mine has one with around 230k old money on it.

A k11 micra (i assume we are talkig about) isn't a bad car as such. They are decently reliable but probably a bit more prone to the tin worm than a yaris, much like the punto. they are also a much more dated design, smaller and have a lesser spec than a comparable yaris except for some of the very late models.

I can see no reason at all why in 2015 someone would want to own a 6n or 6n2 polo over any of the cars above. Its hard to ignore (even if a person really has a disliking for toyotas) that the mk1 yaris does trump most nearly all early noughties hathbacks, i'm not saying some of the alternatives aren't pretty good too, but if we were playing top trumps the yaris probably would win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

I'd definitely have a Yaris over other Superminis and we've had a few of them, Seicento, Clio, Punto, Yaris. The 1.0 is punchy for what it is and much better than the equivalent Polo, even modern Polo's have less HP in a 1.2 engine. The engine also doesn't sound like a bag of spanners like the 3 cylinder 1.0's in a Corsa or Polo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

43209559.jpeg

A bit pricey but get it closer to 1500 and you would be onto a winner. How often do you see these looking this original

Future classic right there. Grab 'em while ya can kids.

• Advertisement

Ah to an extent.

I will say, we had a mk1 punto (99) in the family from new to 140k miles. It coped surprisingly well. The only non servicable item it needed in its time with us was a crank sensor. It got scrapped there 2 years ago. I have no doubt we could have nursed it to close to 200k but it was getting really rusty, it was quite a loose drive and it was very very fond of oil, it was still passing NCT's, sometimes first time, but even with 6 months test, in the end we couldn't get €300 for it due to the wear and tear around the car in general.

Then take for example our 00 yaris with 130k miles, we bought in 2011 for €1.5k, it has had just one oil change since we've had it and not muh else. It passed 3 NCT's first time in our ownership, it failed this year on a brake pipe and headlight alignment but to be fair to it, it has no rust at all and has taken wear and tear 1000x better than the punto despite havig had a much ****ter life, the seat bolster isn't even worn and it drives as tight as a nut. I'm pretty sure we could still sell it for the better part of what we paid for it too. I have no doubt this car will top 200k miles if my sister doesn't crash it. A buddy of mine has one with around 230k old money on it.

A k11 micra (i assume we are talkig about) isn't a bad car as such. They are decently reliable but probably a bit more prone to the tin worm than a yaris, much like the punto. they are also a much more dated design, smaller and have a lesser spec than a comparable yaris except for some of the very late models.

I can see no reason at all why in 2015 someone would want to own a 6n or 6n2 polo over any of the cars above. Its hard to ignore (even if a person really has a disliking for toyotas) that the mk1 yaris does trump most nearly all early noughties hathbacks, i'm not saying some of the alternatives aren't pretty good too, but if we were playing top trumps the yaris probably would win.

The following is me speaking my mind:

I will never, ever like any yaris. I'm blanketing them all, right up to the 1.5 vitz (sorry). They do have impressive things like the adjustable rear seats, surprisingly roomy, chape tax for most part etc. Having spent a good chunk of my early 20's in one deepened my hatred for that car, it just never felt like a car to me, it was very grim. It felt like a constant complaint. My term tinbox was coined one day on a national road when it was buzzing below the limit and felt extremely unstable at that speed

Granted, a lot of my criticism is aesthetic based. I did have to push the back of one out after a crash and discovered the nightmare sourcing the right year boot/euro vs jap/right trim level etc. To add it was a pure nightmare to get back right with feck all room for the body dozer and its feet. By contrast I pushed a 6n Polo with a similar battle scar, there was much more room to play with.

To you, these opinions of mine are just that, opinions and really shouldn't be taken too seriously. I hope that they don't offend if I'm viewed as right or wrong. Some people take it as gospel and a personal attack, which is quite bemusing and funny to watch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I recently got a full years trouble free motoring out of a 600 euro Punto.

110k miles, did about 9000 miles in it and didn't miss a beat.

Grand car if you want a cheap runabout.

dgt wrote: »
    To you, these opinions of mine are just that, opinions and really shouldn't be taken too seriously. I hope that they don't offend if I'm viewed as right or wrong. Some people take it as gospel and a personal attack, which is quite bemusing and funny to watch

it's nothing personal man, i'm just here to chat about cars :) as i'm sure you are. Nothing beats a good healty debate :pac:

The yaris is certainly a bit dull but it does an excellent job of doing what it says it's going to do and it's not impossible to see why the hold a premium on the used market, that's all :)

Horses for courses and all that type of thing!

Exactly! Its often interesting to view things from another perspective and see what better/worse etc. Really have learned a lot and bought stuff I'd never ever have gone near before :D

I can see the attraction for the average john handwash of a yaris, it does tick all the right boxes for cheapnas chips motoring, but it isn't for me...

Infact in regards small cars with small engines, I can't see myself owning another one. I could never do it again. Well, unless its a Sei :p

I'm sure we could ramble on for hours, I can't post bangers from my phone though... :o

Punto's have been good to me so far.

I had a 1998 Punto a while back, which I bought just to thrash around and basically learn a little bit of wrenching and stuff. The only thing wrong with it really was a faulty alternator. (now thinking back, I probably could've fixed it, NCT'd and sold on for a profit but oh well...) The engine had ninety-something miles on it and ran perfect. There was not much rust on it either.

Now recently I got a 2001 Punto, I'm sure it's the same 1.2 8v 60hp engine. Has 140k miles on it now (I have put on ~2600 kms on it myself so far) and it starts on first turn of the key and runs perfect. It does't feel as sturdy in corners as the Golf or Bora but it may be down to tyres, but then again it's more of a city car, even has a city button. :P

I'm not trying to buy Punto's on purpose, but it just happened that I got a good deal on both of them at the time I was looking for a cheap car. I drove a 6N1 Polo for a while and liked it - more than the Punto but the emissions were too high on it. Don't remember much else from it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭RandomUsername

That is sold already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/06-opel-vectra-1-9-cdti-life/9804317?offset=14

I'll be honest, although I would drive it I'm far from the biggest Opel fan in the world. Having owned a 99 and 00 1.6 Vectras they were far from the most reliable cars in the world compared to other cars I've owned. Drove a 98 Corsa briefly once and it felt like a death trap on wheels - quite scary. The Vectras were pretty comfy and relatively economical for what they were though - I'll give them that.

Anyway the one above is a diesel 2006 Cdti with low miles and over 14 months test on it. Just throwing it up as it does seem good value for money @ €1,950 all the same considering the year, mileage, test and it does look clean if not a little dull with cheap looking interior. I'm not entirely sure how it compares reliability wise to my older model Vectras but would be doubtful if it were much better.

https://www.adverts.ie/car/toyota/avensis/2003-toyota-avensis-for-sale/7913554

This might be a better bet than the Opel in my opinion. Have a 01' 1.6 VVTi as my daily hack and must say they are as tough as old boots. It has being very good to me and cheap to run in the past 3 years of ownership bar needing some suspension bits and pieces. I will conceed that they are not the most comfy car in their class and far from exciting but otherwise they are a fantastic bread and butter sort family saloon. There is no timing belt to worry about and stories you hear about oil consumption often tend to be grossly over exaggerated in my opinion, although you'd be a fool not to keep an eye on it all the same.

The one above would seem excellent value @ €1,000 ono for a 2003 if all checks out. Looks in great shape and 142k miles is nothing on one that was even half minded. Think the dark green is a refreshing change from the usual silvers and reds too.

43209559.jpeg

Sorry for backtracking but I really love this one. Looks to be in fantastic shape (on paper anyway and assuming no serious corrosion underneath. Hardly an enternity of classic motor tax at this stage. A loveable and appreciating classic.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/06-opel-vectra-1-9-cdti-life/9804317?offset=14

I'll be honest, although I would drive it I'm far from the biggest Opel fan in the world. Having owned a 99 and 00 1.6 Vectras they were far from the most reliable cars in the world compared to other cars I've owned. Drove a 98 Corsa briefly once and it felt like a death trap on wheels - quite scary. The Vectras were pretty comfy and relatively economical for what they were though - I'll give them that.

Anyway the one above is a diesel 2006 Cdti with low miles and over 14 months test on it. Just throwing it up as it does seem good value for money @ €1,950 all the same considering the year, mileage, test and it does look clean if not a little dull with cheap looking interior. I'm not entirely sure how it compares reliability wise to my older model Vectras but would be doubtful if it were much better.

Those Vectras are nice. i drove a 03 with the older 2.0 DTi for around 6 months, was very comfortable on my 100 mile commute at the time and handy on fuel too, even with the 5sp box. SXi spec had a heap of goodies in it too, like auto wipers, auto dimming rear view, cruise control etc, which is great in a ten year old €2k car. they are a really good car for that kind of money, you wouldn't buy a 06 passat with 3x that budget.

i'd say he's dropped a "1" from the start of that mileage though, 86k my arse, the steering wheel has massive wear on it, so does the gear knob and the driver seat. Club spec is quite basic too. worth more like €1k, really.
    https://www.adverts.ie/car/toyota/avensis/2003-toyota-avensis-for-sale/7913554

This might be a better bet than the Opel in my opinion. Have a 01' 1.6 VVTi as my daily hack and must say they are as tough as old boots. It has being very good to me and cheap to run in the past 3 years of ownership bar needing some suspension bits and pieces. I will conceed that they are not the most comfy car in their class and far from exciting but otherwise they are a fantastic bread and butter sort family saloon. There is no timing belt to worry about and stories you hear about oil consumption often tend to be grossly over exaggerated in my opinion, although you'd be a fool not to keep an eye on it all the same.

The one above would seem excellent value @ €1,000 ono for a 2003 if all checks out. Looks in great shape and 142k miles is nothing on one that was even half minded. Think the dark green is a refreshing change from the usual silvers and reds too.

i agree.

03 is very late to see a mk1 avensis, must have been one of the very last. looks a really good car, i think i actually prefer the mk1 to the mk2, the mk1 has that 90's bulletproof toyota feel to it. the facelift interior is much nicer than the pre facelift though, which had that weird camo print and all.

the comments under that ad would make you want to slit your wrists though.

buyer - What engine is in it , is it 4aga or vvti

seller - it's 1.6 engine yea it's a vvti

buyer - Ok sorry I'm looking for the older 4afe engine g l w s

bull****, if you know enough about toyotas to ask if it has a 4a-fe or a vvti, then you know full well that it has a vvti. you even said "the older 4afe", if you knew it was the older engine, you knew you weren'y going to find it in a run out edition of the final model year of that car. he was only looking for a chat.

buyer - When was timing belt last changed?

****ing, it doesn't have one!! as a buyer, you are obliged to do a certain amount of research ffs! specially when your adverts username is MK Autos as if you are some big shot wheeler dealer. Even my dead grandmother knows that vvti's are chain driven.

seller - I'm not to sure I dnt tink the timeing was done but not 100%

IDIOT!!!

• Advertisement

My sister had a 2006 Vectra from new for two years, it was only a 1.6 but even still it wasn't the worst thing in the world. Even still, it'd be the Avensis for me

My sister had a 2006 Vectra from new for two years, it was only a 1.6 but even still it wasn't the worst thing in the world. Even still, it'd be the Avensis for me

i'd take the avensis too, but i don't see why the vectras depreciate so bad. they are reasonably reliable, most are a decent spec, they have soft touch plastics and heavy doors, the still look quite fresh and are perceived as German, sounds like the makings of a license to print money, but obviously not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭alias no.9

i'd take the avensis too, but i don't see why the vectras depreciate so bad. they are reasonably reliable, most are a decent spec, they have soft touch plastics and heavy doors, the still look quite fresh and are perceived as German, sounds like the makings of a license to print money, but obviously not.

Pretty dull looking, livened up a little on the facelift, and dynamically not capable of challenging the usual Mondeo horn of the rentamob motoring journalists (maybe ford give better freebies too). A 9 year old example may be a different proposition however as they seem to wear well. Hard to shake the reputation however.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

Ah to an extent.

That's not a metallic green 1.3 by any chance is it?

166man and DGT will always disagree but after my family owning both, the Yaris is the better over all car. The Punto definitely handles better and is probably quieter at 80mph (though unstable on the motorway compared to other cars its size) but in every other way, in my opinion, the 1.3 Yaris is a better car. 1.0 yaris is another story though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Bigus

Collector-nomics.
    A Years tax and the price of the car could come in under budget :D

http://cars.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/mercedes-e280-v6-nct-2016/9640202?offset=8

i'd say he's dropped a "1" from the start of that mileage though, 86k my arse, the steering wheel has massive wear on it, so does the gear knob and the driver seat. Club spec is quite basic too. worth more like €1k, really.

I'm not entirely sure there'd be anything like 186k miles on it to be fair. I do see notable wear on the steering well alright and the gear knob looks a bit shiny but the seats and body looks a bit too fresh for that kind of mileage. Would seem to have its original wheel trims too which would be somewhat unlikely for a car with 186k miles.

03 is very late to see a mk1 avensis, must have been one of the very last.

There are a considerable number of facelift MK1 with 03 plates on the road about here. Some but not all of the 03 plate cars are a bit jazzed up compared to earlier facelift models having fully colour coded bumpers, fog lights, new style alloys and new seat fabric - just like the model under discussion. The comments in the ad are almost cringe worthy though alright! Then again selling something on adverts is a pretty painful ordeal.

Avensis for me all the way also. To be honest I wasn't putting the Avensis and Vectra in as alternatives to one another so sorry if thats the way it seemed. The Vectra is diesel and Toyota petrol and Vectra is double the asking price. I put the Vectra in more for the diesel fanatics who have a hang up on the year on the number plate.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/ford-fiesta/9896216?offset=26

2004 1.4 litre Fiesta 5 door;
    97k miles;
    Tested Jan 16' and 8.5 months motor tax;
    nice colour but a few marks on the body;
    Asking €1,550

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭tc20

your thoughts on this one please Gentlemen as a daily hack;

02 Octavia auto 1.6.
    Short test.
    100k miles on the clock.
    not showing as an import
    asking 1k

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/skoda/octavia/used-2002-skoda-octavia-glx-1-6-a-dublin-fpa-201529235078461

thanks

Find out if it was a taxi at any stage even if the mileage is low by taxi standards.

• Advertisement

100k on a 13 year old car is low by any standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭jharr100

Sorry to go back a few posts...
    But if you were to go and nct this before the end of the year, would it get another 2 full years test as its under the 10 years?

jharr100 wrote: »
    Sorry to go back a few posts...
    But if you were to go and nct this before the end of the year, would it get another 2 full years test as its under the 10 years?

I am not entirely sure on this but that Vectra is tested until September 2016 so don't think you could test it until June 2016 (3 months prior to the date on the disc). As far as I am aware (and I am open to correction on this) if you were to test it within that 3 month period up to the date of expiry in September 2016 and assuming it passed then you would have a valid test up until September 2018. Otherwise if the car was tested on or after the date of its current nct expiry date you would only get a disc up until September 2017.

Please anyone feel free to correct me if I am incorrect in the above - don't want to mislead anyone here...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭jharr100

I am not entirely sure on this but that Vectra is tested until September 2016 so don't think you could test it until June 2016 (3 months prior to the date on the disc). As far as I am aware (and I am open to correction on this) if you were to test it within that 3 month period up to the date of expiry in September 2016 and assuming it passed then you would have a valid test up until September 2018. Otherwise if the car was tested on or after the date of its current nct expiry date you would only get a disc up until September 2017.

Please anyone feel free to correct me if I am incorrect in the above - don't want to mislead anyone here...

I thought the nct dropped the 3 month rule recently ? Allowing anyone selling or buying a car to have a fresh test whenever they wanted . I'm open to correction too of course !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭Furzy

Here's a rare one - WHY is it so far away!! Deserves better pics.
    Can't find details of when NCT is due but wanted to give others the chance to drool over it too:

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/vw-corrado-16v/9908033

44052564.jpeg

• Advertisement

With a years NCT, I really like that Concerto. I can't remember the last time I saw one.
    The leather is a nice touch too

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭AhHaor

jharr100 wrote: »
    I thought the nct dropped the 3 month rule recently ? Allowing anyone selling or buying a car to have a fresh test whenever they wanted . I'm open to correction too of course !

You are indeed correct, my 2006 reg is due NCT in Jan 16 which if passed gets Jan 17 NCT. However, by going early, Aug 15, it is considered < 10 y.o. and gets 2 year NCT until Aug 17.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 94 ✭✭aodhan2

hey, so i follow this thread and have got some great tips from it . anyway i thought id throw up my own car which falls into bangernomics .

04 saab
    have original sales receipts and dealer stamps til 2013
    serviced since last year by my mechanic
    nct 07/16
    3 months tax

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/2004-saab-9-3-nct-til-07-16-tax-10-15-/9830987

haven't had a call yet , which is unusual , thought it was fairly priced and value for money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,825 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Honestly, remove all that stuff from the back cause it makes the inside look terrible and take better interior pics. That should get people more interested.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement