Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helicopter in moycullen area

Options
  • 25-04-2014 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

hi anyone know why the coastguard is hoovering around the moycullen area.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

It's been by Furbo and Barna all night too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 TheBorg

Heard it may be someone in the water again tonight :(

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭puddles59

Actually I just heard since that they are looking for an eldery man from town who may be in the moycullen area .Please god he will be found safe and well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

puddles59 wrote: »
    Actually I just heard since that they are looking for an eldery man from town who may be in the moycullen area .Please god he will be found safe and well.

Anyone here was he found ? I t was over my place last night for awhile , I wonder should I take a walk around the place

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I wish someone would do the hoovering in my house :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Storm 10

I heard that they found him safe and well, helicopter was stood down and returned to Sligo meanwhile Shannon helicopter airlifted a patient from Inismore to UCHG. Well done to all involved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

Storm 10 wrote: »
    I heard that they found him safe and well, helicopter was stood down and returned to Sligo meanwhile Shannon helicopter airlifted a patient from Inismore to UCHG. Well done to all involved

Glad he was found well

Advertisement