Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

very sick form pain killers!!

Options
  • 25-04-2014 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi all, so i broke my leg last wednesday and had an operation on friday where they said that they gave me alot of morphine after it for my size. which i heard effect ur stomach?? anyway since then ive been sick most days, cant keep much food down and have a burning sensation in my stomach and a constant feeling of sickness and bubbling in my stomach.. im not sure if this is from the operation or all the pain killers i was/am on. i was giving Tradol 50mg first and diclac 75mg but had to stop taking these as i was soo sick . then i tried bruphen for a few days and wasnt as bad but couldnt keep food down. the last two days ive only taken panadol extra (which only just about taked the edge off the pain of my leg) and even still i was sick 2day after taking them and feel a really strong burning in my stomach. (ive always taken panadol for headaches ect without any problem). so i went to my doctor 2day and told him all this and he gave me Lansoprazole which u take once a day and it hasnt made any difference.. does anybody have any remedies that work or has anyone else felt like this from op or painkillers?? :(

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Consult a doctor, medical advice is banned sitewide.

Advertisement