Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

showing veg

• 25-04-2014 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi just wondering is there many into showing veg. I hear it can take over your life. Trying to grow large veg etc. Can anyone enlighten the costs time involved?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

stack18 wrote: »
    Hi just wondering is there many into showing veg. I hear it can take over your life. Trying to grow large veg etc. Can anyone enlighten the costs time involved?

Still time left for loads of stuff.

The main question is what do you want to eat in a few months time?

Carrots/Cabbage/Kale/Courgette/sprouts/Lettuces should all be ok but sooner would be best.

Seeds can be ordered online or bought in tesco etc, generally around 2E a packet.

Others on here will give more details i'd say!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭homer911

lordgoat wrote: »
    Still time left for loads of stuff.

The main question is what do you want to eat in a few months time?

Carrots/Cabbage/Kale/Courgette/sprouts/Lettuces should all be ok but sooner would be best.

Seeds can be ordered online or bought in tesco etc, generally around 2E a packet.

Others on here will give more details i'd say!

OP was referring to competitions, not general growing..

Advertisement