Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monthly payments

Options
  • 25-04-2014 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

I recently moved from another provider where I paid the same amount to my account every month. I calculated the amount I needed to pay from the previous years usage and divided the total by 12 to get a monthly figure. I then paid slightly more than this figure every month.

My account built up credit in the lower usage summer months and evened out the heavier usage in wintertime.

I would like to keep up this way of "topping up" my account every month.

Can I use the Debit Card payment section on the Electric Ireland website to make monthly payments to my account or is facility only to pay off the entire bill?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi npresto,

Thanks for the post.

Sounds like you have a good system in place and are on top of your usage, and yes, you can certainly keep this up as an Electric Ireland customer. :)
    Can I use the Debit Card payment section on the Electric Ireland website to make monthly payments to my account or is facility only to pay off the entire bill?

No, you can input any amount you like - the link to do so is here. And you can find further information on our payment options here.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭npresto

Thank you ;-) 

Advertisement