Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I add more choices to my CAO at this late stage?

Options
  • 26-04-2014 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi,

I am studying Level 6 right now and only have one choice on my CAO.

But I'm worried that if I don't get accepted, I will have to wait another year.

When the Change of Mind comes around in May would it look bad for my application if I add more choices, I will want to add choices that are similar to the original choice.

And can I apply for advanced entry into second year at this late stage?

PS. Mature student

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

You can add courses under change of mind to the 1st of July. As you are a mature student you would need to check that any courses you add aren't restricted application. The relevant admission dept will tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Sam Harts

paperclip2 wrote: »
    You can add courses under change of mind to the 1st of July. As you are a mature student you would need to check that any courses you add aren't restricted application. The relevant admission dept will tell you.

Thank you

Advertisement