Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Outage Tramore Co.Waterford

Options
  • 26-04-2014 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Just wondering if there is scheduled maintenance in Tramore, Co.Waterford?

Last night around 1am the broadband went off until about 3am and from asking friends it seems to have been all over Tramore.

The exact same thing has happened again tonight and right now am without broadband since about 20 past 1 (am).

Just on the phone to friends again and their broadband is gone also.

Bit of a coincidence that this has happened at the same time both nights?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Emily Ennis

Hi there,

Just wondering if there is scheduled maintenance in Tramore, Co.Waterford?

Last night around 1am the broadband went off until about 3am and from asking friends it seems to have been all over Tramore.

The exact same thing has happened again tonight and right now am without broadband since about 20 past 1 (am).

Just on the phone to friends again and their broadband is gone also.

Bit of a coincidence that this has happened at the same time both nights?

Cheers.
    We noticed it too.  In fact recently we've noticed a lot of outages and also serious reduction in speed.  Would love to know whats going on.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 46 naysayer

Mine also went down around 1.30am the past two nights.

If this is going to be regular could we get some definite days and times please?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Guys,

Very sorry to hear this, I will check with operations and get back as soon as I have confirmation or more information on this, in the meantime can you confirm if this had happened again since last posted to this thread?

Many thanks
    Al

Advertisement