Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA Voice

• 26-04-2014 11:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭

Is anybody else participating in this initiative? I signed up myself a few days ago and come at it from a supporter standpoint with no participation in the games and previously having no interest in them until about 5 years ago. I figured I might as well highlight it here - there's no shortage of posters on this forum willing to share their opinions online :pac:
    The GAA is launching an online research panel exclusively for GAA members and supporters called GAA Voice.

This online research panel will offer members and supporters the chance to share their opinions through surveys and discussion groups on a wide range of topics affecting the GAA, its members, clubs and supporters.

Up to 5,000 GAA members and fans will be recruited throughout 2014. Those interested in joining will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire to ensure we have members and supporters from all over the world represented within the community.

GAA Voice will provide invaluable insight into important trends and opinions amongst members and supporters. This insight will assist in the planning, promotion and development of our games and improving the match day experience.

Feedback from the panel will be reviewed by the administration at the GAA and used to inform its strategies moving forward.

Advertisement