Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what happens to election posters after elections?

Options
  • 26-04-2014 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Does anyone know what happens to the posters from the street lights after elections?
    Are they being thrown out / recycled?

If so, does anyone know someone who is involved in campaign?
    I'll be happy to take some of them posters and use them in some of my projects.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

bbarf wrote: »
    Does anyone know what happens to the posters from the street lights after elections?
    Are they being thrown out / recycled?

If so, does anyone know someone who is involved in campaign?
    I'll be happy to take some of them posters and use them in some of my projects.

Thanks

I'm sure most of the candidates would be happy to give them to you, especially if you offer to help take them down after the election. Ask one when they come to your door

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Bog Man 1

I use them in the workshop for lying under machinery . Some people think it is a political statement if certain candidates get covered in oil and crap .

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

We got some to recycle, but the person knew to the candidate in question.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭georgefalls

I'd love a few...... As dartboard covers..!!

Advertisement