Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering from abroad

Options
  • 26-04-2014 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Probably a frequent question but I am currently interested in either buying the WE Scar or the WE L85 from ehobbyasia. Will I encounter problems from customs? I know the L85 is 370 FPS from ehobbyasia, would it be possible to ask them to put in a weaker spring rather than the current spring? Will I have to pay anything else bar postage and the cost of the gun? Last two, has anyone had either guns listed and know if they are any good? Very interested in the L85 but that Scar has caught my eye..

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Budah wrote: »
    Probably a frequent question but I am currently interested in either buying the WE Scar or the WE L85 from ehobbyasia. Will I encounter problems from customs? I know the L85 is 370 FPS from ehobbyasia, would it be possible to ask them to put in a weaker spring rather than the current spring? Will I have to pay anything else bar postage and the cost of the gun? Last two, has anyone had either guns listed and know if they are any good? Very interested in the L85 but that Scar has caught my eye..

Thanks!

They're both WE? Are you sure they're AEG's I'd imagine their gas rifles. double check that, if they are gas rifles it may be harder to get them downgraded.

Advertisement