Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got a Standing Order Template in MS Word that I can use??

Options
  • 26-04-2014 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

Looking for a Word doc on same - especially with the IBAN and BIC box.

I am fairly good at getting around Word to format with our own Logo etc. ... its just am useless on making those little boxes for the account digits and the spacing on the page!!!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,437 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Do you work for this 'our own logo' bank or why do you need a paper form for a standing order? Ever heard of online banking?

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Sikpupi

Am setting up a Standing order for a GAA Club members to pay into a Monthly prize draw.....so want to use our own stationery on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,437 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Sikpupi wrote: »
    Am setting up a Standing order for a GAA Club members to pay into a Monthly prize draw.....so want to use our own stationery on this.

You'll need to make sure that the wording and format is acceptable to the bank and as SEPA is a relatively recent change to the system, it's probably unlikely that anyone has a document showing the required format updated for SEPA .

I'm sure every bank has been asked by local charities and sports clubs to advise on the format, I'd go and ask them.

Advertisement