Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation plus problem?

Options
  • 26-04-2014 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I bought 1 year PlayStation plus subscription yesterday and have added every game from my instant game collection to my download list except for uncharted 3 drakes deception the problem is when I try to download the game it says this is exclusive to PlayStation plus members only please subscribe to PlayStation plus but I am subscribed what do I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,048 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So you can download all games except for uncharted? You adding them through the ps3 or pc?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Shane_oconnor

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So you can download all games except for uncharted? You adding them through the ps3 or pc?

The ps3 and all the vita ones on my vita

• Registered Users Posts: 29,048 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

It says I'm not eligible to this content?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

It says I'm not eligible to this content?

Have you tried the psstore on vita?

• Advertisement

cadete wrote: »
    Have you tried the psstore on vita?
    It only lets me download vita games on that

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

If I recall correctly when they split the game into free multilayer and paid single player, the single player became DLC that ran from the multilayer game.

Try downloading the multilayer and then the single player in game.

Varik wrote: »
    If I recall correctly when they split the game into free multilayer and paid single player, the single player became DLC that ran from the multilayer game.

Ok I will try later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Ok I will try later

If I remember, the solution to the problem is in this thread on the Playstation forum. It's a bit odd that it hasn't been sorted out a year later…

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Support/Uncharted-3-ps-plus-issue/td-p/19125742

Varik wrote: »

Thanks this works after I downloaded multiplayer I just went to the store and it left me download but I cancelled it and went to my downloads because the multiplayer is one of the four parts in the download and I also heard you should download and install each part once at a time

• Advertisement
Advertisement