Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pilates Classes. North Cork City/Town

Options
  • 26-04-2014 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭

Hi

I know this has been asked before, but the threads I found were quite old...

I'm looking for Pilates classes either North Cork City or town for a reasonable price. Are you guys able to help?

TIA?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

Hi

I know this has been asked before, but the threads I found were quite old...

I'm looking for Pilates classes either North Cork City or town for a reasonable price. Are you guys able to help?

TIA?

Blackpool physiotherapy on the Mallow Road do good Pilates classes. I've done pregnancy and non pregnancy classes there. They are a bit pricy I'd say, €90 for a course of 6, classes are small enough though and are taught by a physiotherapist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

That's E15 a class. Not too bad, I suppose...Thanks!

Advertisement