Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

staffinity.ca

Options
  • 26-04-2014 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I got the Ok to post this from moderator Faith.

I was searching for a job in Canada for about 6 months before a Jimmy Michaud from staffinity got in touch with me. He organized an interview with a large Canadian company and a few weeks later I got hired.

Throughout the the whole process Jimmy was very profesional, kept me up to date and checked details on my behalf.

I cannot recommend him any higher.

Any trades people looking for work give him a shout!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭EI-DOR

I got work sorted with CEDA International before coming over. They cover the flights and accommodation. Arrived from Ireland yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Marko10

EI-DOR wrote: »
    I got work sorted with CEDA International before coming over. They cover the flights and accommodation. Arrived from Ireland yesterday!

Hi EI-DOR,do you mind me asking what time of work you got with them?Do you have a trade?Would preferably like to get work sorted before I go out.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭EI-DOR

Mark,

I haven't started work yet. Training this week outside Edmonton. I will be doing Pressure and Vacuum work with them. They took a pile of Irish guys over within the last month. 3 more coming soon and that's all they're taking for now I believe!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Marko10

Thanks for getting back to me Ei-Dor.Might get in touch with them anyway and see what they say.Can't hurt.All the best with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭pilgrim pat

Hi i am looking for work as a finish carpenter ,i would need an lmo ,any info would be great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Hey Pilgrim,

There is a shortage of carpenters in Canada.

Get onto Staffinity, they are looking for trades people!

Advertisement