Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade & Retro items !

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

ondafly wrote: »
    ***Finally I'm not 100% sure I actually want to sell any of this stuff, so don't be surprised if I have a change of conscience and just pack it all away again :o

Good! Remove that PC Engine NOW! :)

I had a change of heart too after trimming down my collection. It's hard to say goodbye but even harder to get some of the really hard to get stuff back. Tis a legacy for our future generation!

Best of luck with the sale Mr. Flies. Sorry to see you parting ways with some top gear. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    Good! Remove that PC Engine NOW! :)

I had a change of heart too after trimming down my collection. It's hard to say goodbye but even harder to get some of the really hard to get stuff back. Tis a legacy for our future generation!

Best of luck with the sale Mr. Flies. Sorry to see you parting ways with some top gear. :(

Thank you user of many names. Doesn't look like I'm parting with anything yet though :pac:

Thank you user of many names. Doesn't look like I'm parting with anything yet though :pac:

Good. Keep them, you beautiful little booby you! :D

If I had money Id be all over that gigawing :0

urbanledge wrote: »
    If I had money Id be all over that gigawing :0

Buy it. Safe in the knowledge that 3 handsome, burly young hulks have toiled and duelled for many an hour trying to best each others scores (while considering the benefits of rotating an Atomiswave monitor, somewhere on the border between Wicklow and Geneva). :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Any interest in swapping Shienryu and art for Game Tenkgoku/Game Paradise or Metal Black?

o1s1n wrote: »
    Any interest in swapping Shienryu and art for Game Tenkgoku/Game Paradise or Metal Black?

sorry - not my cuppa for either of those. cheers

Any interest in RayStorm for Gigawing?

Any interest in RayStorm for Gigawing?

Hi Mozie - I already have a GNET with Raystorm on it. Cheers for the offer though

Hi Mozie - I already have a GNET with Raystorm on it. Cheers for the offer though

No problems.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement