Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

j1 Newport beach 2014

Options
  • 19-03-2014 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys! Myself and four of my friends (all girls) are heading Newport beach too! We're Maynooth students as well so not heading over til the tenth but would defo be up for sharing since were looking up places now and theyre so expensive!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 traceyxxrogers

Hi, I am going to new port beach this summer also. I would be interested in going in with getting housing together if you guys are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 _mary_murphy_

aideen_h wrote: »
    Hi guys! Myself and four of my friends (all girls) are heading Newport beach too! We're Maynooth students as well so not heading over til the tenth but would defo be up for sharing since were looking up places now and theyre so expensive!

Hi! Just wondering if you've got accommodation sorted yet? I'm heading to Newport too on the 6th of June with 5 others (all girls too!), been looking at houses online, they're hard to find and all look expensive!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 catmee

Hi

Just wondering how ye got on in Newport last summer?

Any advice on accommodation or jobs would be really appreciated :)

Thanks

Advertisement