Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dangerous driving- <<<snip>>>

Options
  • 26-04-2014 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

This morning around 8.30 am I was driving around the big Charlesland roundabout leaving the estate and turning right to join the N11 when a <<<snip>>> (I think) was coming from Greystones and was supposed to yield for cars on the roundabout. Instead this person drove on my left and cut across right in front of me (I was on the inside lane) to make a right onto the estate. I had to jam on brakes to avoid a collision. Watch out for this maniac.

Mod: Please reread the charter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Sounds like the same idiot who floors it down the spine road at about 80kph. No regard to any kids that could come out from between the parked cars or anybody pulling out of any of the estates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Next time get the reg and report it.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭birdwatcher

Hi Xaime,
    Can you pm me the details of the car in question....just so that I can keep an eye out for them.

obvoiusly its not fair to post the details in public.
    Thanks
    BW

Advertisement