Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying sugar-free sweets online

Options
  • 26-04-2014 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I have a taste for salty liquorice and oddly-flavoured gums (like the Wrigley's Extra Dessert) but both are pretty expensive from the online stores I have seen (approaching €2 a box!). Does anyone have suggestions for sites that might be better value and not charge a million euro in shipping? I've looked on amazon and candyland and a few others, but no luck so far.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

Not online shopping but there's a company in Ballyvourney that supplies shops around Ireland with some sugar free, the website has a store locator, you might find a shop near you - http://www.iihealthfoods.com

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭uberalex

Thanks! I will check them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

www.litesweets.ie

might be worth looking at as well

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭uberalex

SimonLynch wrote: »

might be worth looking at as well

They seem to have a decent range, thanks!

For what it's worth it seems the Tiger Store on Nassau St. regularly stocks a decent range of the Stevia Lakerol liquorice.

Advertisement