Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cigars for wedding

• 26-04-2014 9:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,870 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Getting married soon, and I would like to buy circa 25 half decent cigars for the celebrations. Anyone have any ideas of where Or what cigars? A number of us would enjoy an occasional cigar.....but we'd be far from experts.

Cheers in advance for any advice given.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

budhabob wrote: »
    Hi all,

Getting married soon, and I would like to buy circa 25 half decent cigars for the celebrations. Anyone have any ideas of where Or what cigars? A number of us would enjoy an occasional cigar.....but we'd be far from experts.

Cheers in advance for any advice given.

Budhabob, can you expand a bit on what you are looking for. You mentioned enjoy the occasional cigar. What is you cigar of choice.

Also what kind of time limit you giving yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,870 ✭✭✭budhabob

nanook wrote: »
    Budhabob, can you expand a bit on what you are looking for. You mentioned enjoy the occasional cigar. What is you cigar of choice.

Also what kind of time limit you giving yourself.

Montecristo no.3 is my favourite, however that isnt really feasible in terms of cost. I would need them in 4 weeks, and I am really just looking for a half decent one - most will have had a good few drinks so its kind of the social element.

Advertisement