Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Falafull takeaway clonsilla

Options
  • 26-04-2014 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

We got a swanky new menu from this place and gave it a go.

My Lebonese cheese salad had no cheese, and was packaged mixed cabbage with literally no seasoning. The Taboulah was uncooked couscous (as in crunchy) with parsley, and was tasteless.

The lamb shish was very chewy and had to throw half away due to being uneatable.

I would eat anything, but I feel like I was robbed, and if I could save someone the hassle from buying from these con-men I would be happy!

Just-eat has high votes but they must be from employees. Its a shame, it would of been nice to eat something authentic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

Where abouts are they in Clonsilla

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Arthur Beesley

glossy wrote: »
    Where abouts are they in Clonsilla

So you know where to go, or where to not go?

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

Ha ha, still might try. Just cos one person had a bad experience. Hopefully it just a one off.
    If not then..... I'll say so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Sounds Falawful :D

Are you sure it was cous cous? Supposed to put bulgur in tabouleh.

What's the name of the place?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭AlwaysAnyTime

Are you sure it was cous cous? Supposed to put bulgur in tabouleh.

What's the name of the place?

It's in the thread title. Might check them out this week and report back on my findings, always good to have more takeaway options in the locality.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Kai123

Please try if your brave enough!

Nothing would honestly make me more happy that I got a seriously bad takeaway from them, that I was unlucky and they do brilliant food otherwise. It would be great to have a proper middle-eastern takeaway nearby.

When the lamb was inedible, the salad was from a pack, the tabouleh was crunchy (maybe it was suppose to be? It didn't taste of anything anyway) and the kebab that my room-mate had was a bit cold, and he said for the price its not worth it. Its not like the chips were cold and the rest was good, the whole thing was bad.

You can check their facebook and see the food, and then order and see what you get. I look forward to hearing other peoples experiences.

They are based in Coolmine, Stephen.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭susiewoosie

I got three large menu's in the door - i was really pi**ed off - I live in a one bedroom apt - 3 massive menu/leaflets was ridiculous….. so I threw them in the recycling bin rather than read them to show my contempt

Ridiculous I know…

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Curry Addict

good news. falafull have really turned it around. I have eaten there several times recently and the food is great. they have a nice authentic relaxed sit in restaurant where you can escape for awhile and enjoy good middle eastern food.

Advertisement