Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

scuf one controller

• 26-04-2014 10:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,243 ✭✭✭✭

hi have any of you lads bought a scuf one or used scuf products? or can any of you recommend a modded controller for COD?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

hi have any of you lads bought a scuf one or used scuf products? or can any of you recommend a modded controller for COD?

I have one. Good controller, much better than the original. Cost me a fortune though. Have to send it back because I broke it once (actually I recently broke it again) and they were very quick to reply and to fix it.

I def recommend them if you dont mind the price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Cinch gaming do a scuf style controller much cheaper with buttons rather than the paddles and trigger stops for around 110 delivered! There's a 5% discount code in my sig there aswell! They do ps4 controllers too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,243 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Guy i know recommended a sharq controller if price is an issue i dunno tbh they are so expensive will it really boost my game and be worth that money...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Guy i know recommended a sharq controller if price is an issue i dunno tbh they are so expensive will it really boost my game and be worth that money...

No.

No.

Oh right. Do you have a scuf controller doc?

• Advertisement

Oh right. Do you have a scuf controller doc?

Nope, but it doesn't take a prophet to see that it wouldn't be worth the money, you'd hardly be a Pro or Competitive gamer, so a standard controller would probably be fine.

Nope, but it doesn't take a prophet to see that it wouldn't be worth the money, you'd hardly be a Pro or Competitive gamer, so a standard controller would probably be fine.

But if you can afford it why not go for one? I'm not a premier league footballer but I wear predators!
    I say if u got the cash and gaming is your thing go for it! I'm waiting on mine to arrive

Just looking as want to improve my game. Have improved alot from playing with an esports regular. It was him that suggested i look at them. In no way would i ever consider myself good enough at any time for pro but yes i am competitive. Especially playin with the same guy from newry

cadete wrote: »
    But if you can afford it why not go for one? I'm not a premier league footballer but I wear predators!
    I say if u got the cash and gaming is your thing go for it! I'm waiting on mine to arrive

What platform you playing on? Are you buying scuf or cinch from your sig?

What platform you playing on? Are you buying scuf or cinch from your sig?

Playin on ps4 have a burn controller on the way,
    To simply say it won't make you better is hardly fair, competitive players use scuf and other styles because they offer an edge, if they didn't improve your game they would use the standard controller.
    Just my opinion

• Advertisement

To simply say it won't make you better is hardly fair,

Who said that?

No.

Who said that?
    You did above!

You did above!

I was answering, that it would not be worth the money, I never said his game wouldn't improve.

His game may improve, but its not exactly something important that's worth spending 100e+ on, so of course I don't think its worth it.

I was answering, that it would not be worth the money, I never said his game wouldn't improve.

His game may improve, but its not exactly something important that's worth spending 100e+ on, so of course I don't think its worth it.
    The scuf are well into the 100+ doc with alterations to how you want them to put it together. Cheers for the opinions lads and cadete to be fair to doc he is giving an opinion which is exactly what i want.

Cadete who makes burn controllers?

Cheers for the opinions lads and cadete to be fair to doc he is giving an opinion which is exactly what i want.

Cadete who makes burn controllers?
    Yeah as was I, although my opinion contained more than 2 letters :)

http://www.burn-controllers.com/en/xbox.html

Yeah as was I, although my opinion contained more than 2 letters :)

http://www.burn-controllers.com/en/xbox.html

My opinion also contained more than two letters.

This thread has shown that perhaps, reading isn't your strong point. :)

P.S. Recommending something to someone, before you even have yours, isn't exactly a fantastic opinion either, it's more guesswork than anything.

My opinion also contained more than two letters.

This thread has shown that perhaps, reading isn't your strong point. :)

P.S. Recommending something to someone, before you even have yours, isn't exactly a fantastic opinion either, it's more guesswork than anything.

That's grand bud ;)

That's grand bud ;)

Which part, the fact you can't read, or the fact you're recommending expensive things you've never used?

:)

Advertisement