Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DECRUCIFY THE ANGEL!

Options
  • 26-04-2014 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭

One is punished the most for one's virtues.

A free spirit in some ways bound by honor and what I consider pure and true in others.One is punished most for one' s virtues, least for one' s vices and not at all if one is a punisher. Hence punishers are rewarded most for punishing virtues, least for vices and not all for laying down the whip.

One is rewarded most for one' s vices and least for one' s virtues and not at all if one is a benefactor. Benefactors are punished most for rewarding virtues, least for vices and escape punishment only by ceasing benefaction.

Basically you are rewarded the most for being a bitch and punished the most for being kind in nature. But I still don't find the reward of bitchness the least bit tempting. The punishment is tough though.

When people think you are nice WATCH OUT! Be nice undercover keep em guessing. it is in a world of Haters that we are punished in Hate most for our Virtue of Love, the Virtue of Virtues, and it is in a world of Love that we are best punished in Love for our Virtue of Love--in order to show others how to handle adversity! And I sure am handling mine right now!

We are punished for being innocent and for loving innocence. We are hated for it.

I wrote a poem about this. I won't bore you with it.

Virtue is an angel, but she is a blind one, and must ask Knowledge to show her the pathway .That leads to her goal. Virtue is praised, but hated. People run from it, for it is ice-cold and in this world you have to keep your feet warm Sin is commitable in thought, word or deed; so is virtue. DECRUCIFY THE ANGEL!

I could use a hug right now....please be nice:( or if you can't be nice at least be funny.

Comments

Advertisement