Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loud music/party dunmore rd area

Options
  • 26-04-2014 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

I am on the williamstown road and OMG the noise is unreal. There is some kind of a live band outside party going on the dunmore road area.
    Is there a live gig on that I should know about...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

moans3536 wrote: »
    I am on the williamstown road and OMG the noise is unreal. There is some kind of a live band outside party going on the dunmore road area.
    Is there a live gig on that I should know about...

It's in Collins Avenue, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Is it an actual band??

deise08 wrote: »
    Is it an actual band??

Sounds like dj.

Bloody hell.

deise08 wrote: »
    Bloody hell.

I live it Collins Avenue and can hear it pretty clearly. Can't pin point the exact location without going for a walk.

Could possibly be in Grantstown village also as Collins Avenue backs onto it.

• Advertisement

madfcuker wrote: »
    I live it Collins Avenue and can hear it pretty clearly. Can't pin point the exact location without going for a walk.

Could possibly be in Grantstown village also as Collins Avenue backs onto it.

You wouldn't want to be having any young kids then over there?
    surely that isn't allowed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭reni10

What happened in the end? Surely the gardai were called to shut it down as it was after 11pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

Tut, Tut...Down with that sort of thing

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Holy cr*p is that the band playing I hear at the moment? Its sound like rockbreaker going. Never mind the guards call in the army.

jayboi wrote: »
    Holy cr*p is that the band playing I hear at the moment? Its sound like rockbreaker going. Never mind the guards call in the army.
    Is it happening again tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Bluezar

Band any good? Might pop home with a bag of cans...

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭JourneyMan8

was up in fortfield collins avenue. don't think the nightclubs in town are that loud. was ridiculous. think the police may have been called as it stopped at 12.30ish.

Advertisement