Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PICK ME!! Guitarist with strong lead/ harmonic vocals seeks band

Options
  • 27-04-2014 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for a band who are looking for a lead/backing vocalist/effects-driven lead or rhythm guitarist. I have a great ear for harmonies and a decent range and am gagging to play!

Based in South Dublin but have own transport, PA, gear and a rehearsal space.

To give you an idea of my sound, find some of my examples at
    www.soundcloud.com/DamienFegan (where I play all instruments bar drums) or www.soundcloud.com/ChasingFelix (a band I've been involved with over the past couple of months).

I'm up for any genre or challenge but preferably nothing too metally. Soundness a must.. clothing optional!

Message below or PM with any questions or interest.
    Damien

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭DJ Feego

BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 49 mariothespeed

hey damien sent you a PM

Bump up the jam

New tune up on the sounds cloud!
    Bump

Bumpity Bump

• Advertisement

Bump

Bump it up

Bump

Six bumps in a row is pretty depressing!! I've gotten a few PMs but mostly from cover bands. Anyone interested in pints and a chat and a jam?! Raspberry obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

DJ Feego wrote: »
    Six bumps in a row is pretty depressing!! I've gotten a few PMs but mostly from cover bands. Anyone interested in pints and a chat and a jam?! Raspberry obviously

in fairness, you still havent explicitly said you wanted an original band as opposed to a cover band !
    good luck with your search though

• Advertisement

MrTrebus wrote: »
    in fairness, you still havent explicitly said you wanted an original band as opposed to a cover band !
    good luck with your search though

Good point!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sagem

hi i am in a tribute band which is up and running but we want to have a wedding band on the go too so lets know if it might interest you

Advertisement