Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JVC Motors

• 27-04-2014 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭

Has anyone had any dealings with this crowd? They're out the Ennis Road in Clondrinagh. Thinking about buying a car from them but want to know if they are reasonable and most importantly not gonna screw me over? Will be travelling up from Tralee so it'd save me time and money.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭lifer_sean

JVC Motors are a management buy-out of the old Ennis Road Motors business, ex Opel main dealers. Smaller staff, all long serving ex Ennis Road Motors people, operating out of what was the Ennis Road Motors aftersales service building in Clondrinagh, just off the Shannon dual carriageway (left at the first roundabout on the dial carriageway, not counting the roundabout at the very start of the dual carriageway).

They still supply genuine Opel parts. I have used their parts dept often. Can't comment directly on their car sales or workshop services, but they certainly know their way around Opels.

Good luck with your purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Thanks for your reply and help. I might take the trip up when I get the chance just to meet them and have a look at the car. Thanks again.

Advertisement