Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving abroad

Options
  • 27-04-2014 3:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone in from Ireland and thinking about moving abroad .im 18 male and had nothing here in Ireland worth staying here for so i want to try start a new life and do something with my life and be independent. I would be hoping to be going late autumn winter of this year and just wondering if anybody has tips and if anybody is also planing to move i would live to get in contact and maybe arrange something so that we would atleast know eachother not the be doing the journey alone . I was thinking america or australia but open to idea and appreciate anyhelp . Also im new to this so im still learning lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi there.

Welcome to the forum! It would really help if you could give us some more info on what you plan.

For a start - the world is a big place. You mention Australia & America. Have you looked into the visa application processes for these countries? More info is available in the Australia & United States forums.

Will you be emigrating for good or just a travelling for a year or so? Do you plan on working while you travel?

Also, if you are seeking a travelling companion - you may want to give a bit more info about what interests you & the sort of person you are. (However, please note that this forum is not really for hooking up potential travelling companions.)

All the best,

tHB

Advertisement