Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUIG STUDENT ACCOMMODATION

Options
  • 27-04-2014 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi. I am starting college in September and wondering the best student accommodation available? Could you rate them ? thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,558 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Seriously? There are hundreds of threads on this already. Also all caps in your title is not needed.

/lrn2boards

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Seriously? There are hundreds of threads on this already. Also all caps in your title is not needed.

/lrn2boards

Just ignore him, he clearly is not very helpful. I have a personal preference for Gort Na Coirbhe, very nice houses and you get people from all years living there. If you want to have a first year experience though I'd recommend Corrib Village. You'll make loads of friends, have a great time. I think Centrepoint is too far away but it's up to you!

Advertisement