Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Army Recruitment 2014

• 27-04-2014 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey everybody,

I did my psychometric test online yesterday and was wondering does anyone know when we will get results or any feedback? Is there anyone else that did it? how did ye find it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭micko4

armyboy12 wrote: »
    Hey everybody,

I did my psychometric test online yesterday and was wondering does anyone know when we will get results or any feedback? Is there anyone else that did it? how did ye find it?

Thanks.
    Girlfriend going to do it tonight anything you can help us with what sort of stuff they ask?

Just done it there thought the English part was hard guessed the last few answers and we couldn't finish the last maths question..how did you get on

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭twinydavid

micko4 wrote: »
    Just done it there thought the English part was hard guessed the last few answers and we couldn't finish the last maths question..how did you get on

"We couldnt finish the last question"? You obviously missed the part on the email about honesty and having to do the test alone.

twinydavid wrote: »
    "We couldnt finish the last question"? You obviously missed the part on the email about honesty and having to do the test alone.

She did it alone I was sitting beside her.wouldn't be much use to her to be honest.did you do it yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭fergie199

The next intake of recruits will be in November 2014 so results and further testing wont be to far off

• Advertisement

How do you know this fergie? Any idea when the training would start? Would be nice to be able to book a holiday

im in the job, As i said i just know that the intake is going to be in November and i have a strong idea of where the first 40 candidates will train

fergie199 wrote: »
    im in the job, As i said i just know that the intake is going to be in November and i have a strong idea of where the first 40 candidates will train

So 17 weeks before November training starts and finishes in November or 17 weeks starting from November?
    Gormanstown I heard through the grapevine?

So 17 weeks before November training starts and finishes in November or 17 weeks starting from November?
    Gormanstown I heard through the grapevine?

training will start in november and yes gormanston is correct, any questions you have ask away but i cant say much about the aptitude tests

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Also heard training starting in October for another part of the country.

• Advertisement

training will start in november and yes gormanston is correct, any questions you have ask away but i cant say much about the aptitude tests

I know a lad in there that told me the training was down to start half way through August but that it wasn't official and could change.
    Do you reckon it would be safe enough to book a holiday for August?

I know a lad in there that told me the training was down to start half way through August but that it wasn't official and could change.
    Do you reckon it would be safe enough to book a holiday for August?

its hard to say, they havnt told us when you lot are doing your medicals, interviews, fitness tests etc

its hard to say, they havnt told us when you lot are doing your medicals, interviews, fitness tests etc

Well I'm pretty sure the fitness tests have all been done,let us know here if you get any more info.the helps appreciated cheers.

Well I'm pretty sure the fitness tests have all been done,let us know here if you get any more info.the helps appreciated cheers.

fitness tests that have been done previously to this recruitment will not be valid regardless of what you may have been told, the Defense Forces will require another fitness assessment before the interviews and medicals.

Any questions you or any of you have please ask away

fitness tests that have been done previously to this recruitment will not be valid regardless of what you may have been told, the Defense Forces will require another fitness assessment before the interviews and medicals.

Are you sure? The fitness test was only a couple of weeks ago,is it a different type of test they give you? What's involved in it?
    Cheers for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Irishboy!

Any idea when the interviews will be held??

Advertisement