Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Gym open during summer?

Options
  • 27-04-2014 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys, a quick question, is gym and libraries open during summer?
    I am a grad student and there would be a third semester...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Kiltennel

Yes both are open throughout the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

UCD doesn't just die when all the undergrads are gone. People still work there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Ruski wrote: »
    UCD doesn't just die when all the undergrads are gone. People still work there.
    I'm pretty sure the grad student asking the question knows that.

OP: Most of the gyms running costs are paid for by the non-student members, so it makes sense to run all through the year. It's also gloriously quiet in the summer, you'll love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭UnawareCaesar

Does anyone know at what point you're cut off from the gym as a final year student?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

31st August I believe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

haro124 wrote: »
    31st August I believe

I'm actually pretty sure its the last day in September

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Kiltennel

errlloyd wrote: »
    I'm actually pretty sure its the last day in September

I could be wrong but surely it would make more sense that the membership ends when the academic year ends after Semester 3? Staff at the gym should be able to answer this very quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

Kiltennel wrote: »
    I could be wrong but surely it would make more sense that the membership ends when the academic year ends after Semester 3? Staff at the gym should be able to answer this very quickly.
    Swim membership ends on the 31st august so I presume it's the same for gym

Advertisement