Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leadmines

Options
  • 27-04-2014 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if it's possible to do this walk with a buggy?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

depends on where you walk from

• Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

Not your normal buggy thats for sure. Trails are fairly rocky in parts. Paved path it ain't

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭maxamillius

Have not been there before,was gonna go from the kilternan way??!!have a sturdy enough buggy but if it's very rocky I think il have to give it a miss?!
    Thanks guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭BarryD

http://www.coillteoutdoors.ie/index.php?id=171&rec_site=15&activity=&no_cache=1

It's a while since I was last there but I think you'd get around the forest tracks on the above walks on Carrickgolligan without too much problem, you might have to carry the child the last bit to get up to the chimney.

There's also a new wheelchair accessible circuit on the neighbouring Barnaslingan wood, good smooth surface etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭maxamillius

That's brilliant appreciate that info thanks a lot!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement