Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RIBBF Spring Classic 2014

2»

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

I've just had to delete 10 posts from this thread - if anyone else makes any defamatory comments, they will be carded. If you see something like that, please report it, don't respond. As always, if you want to ask/talk about it, do it by PM. Thank you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 DublinGuy1976

ive heard stories that bodybuilders do private posing sessions to make money on the side. muscle worship stuff. has anyone ever done this? heard about it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Yeah nail on the head, the money they make at those shows too and they present it like that.

Can't wait for the NABBA nationals now.
    I hear the worlds are sold out

The Worlds are not sold out - hopefully will be but afaik not even all the tickets have been released.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Not read all the thread - did I miss much? :)

On ladies - the criteria in RIBBF is similar but still different to the same categories in the UKBFF.

NABBA then has it's own set of guidelines.

I was told about some of it and quite frankly a lot of the ladies are confused about how they should look - there is crossover between the classes which makes it even more difficult.

EG is a good Bikini Fitness competitor going to be classed as Body Fitness on the day etc. and so on?

They are trying to adapt their bodies to suit the rules of the federation which is hard imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭guile4582

is there any shows coming up soon in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Lenn Brennan

guile4582 wrote: »
    is there any shows coming up soon in Ireland?

NABBA Nationals in Oct

cool, looking forward to it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭DL Saint

There are also the Ribbf Nationals, Fitex and the NBFI Natural Show, all taking place during the September-October period.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭Duck's hoop

JJayoo wrote: »
    I think Tallafornia girl looks cracking.

She most certainly does. Had to be a lot of work to get to that stage. Fair play.

• Advertisement

She most certainly does. Had to be a lot of work to get to that stage. Fair play.

exactly. any girl who is into building a bit of muscle is always alright in my book.

will this RIBBF in october be as haphazard as the spring classic sounded?

anyone heading along to the 2015 show?

Advertisement