Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 2 Results

• 27-04-2014 12:28pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Beat the Dreams/Jags by a couple of TDs but it was allsquare inside the 2 min warning, my D just didnt want to bother playing!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Beat the chiefs but Jesus Christ, I feckin HATE Eric berry, 4 redzone picks...anything over 15 yards was just snuffed out! One interception was a one handed grab whilst moving backwards...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Browns beat the Bills 28 - 7 to move to 2-0 not much else to report really.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Beat the CPU Broncos 38-17.

Could have been more but was playing around with a different playbook and tried an option play and flipped it into the path of an incoming defender.
    That and last play of the game Manning hits Bryant with a 70yd hail mary pass.
    Patriots defence beats Peyton up all day racking up 7 sacks, a fumble and an INT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Hawks beat the cards 35-10 of course they scored 10 inside last 2 min!

Strange thing though when I went into game recap it showed my LE Bennett had passed the ball for 11 yards???? Also my MLB WAS IN THE RECIEVING STATS FOR 10 yards!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Eagles 41 Ravens 24

Looks like a hammering but it was tight until midway through the 3rd quarter

The Matt Barkley era begins in Philly with 18-21 3tds 0ints and 242yds
    Flacco passed for more yds and began well with 2tds but threw 2 late picks late in the game while trying to level the scores.

LeSean McCoy rushed for 122 yds while TY Hilton caught 6 passs for 122yds and a TD

Battle of the returners as Brandon Banks returned for 201 yds and a TD while Marquise Goodwin showed that 98 speed while rushing for 292 yds :eek:

Eagles run D was mighty and Ray Rice got a miserable 39 yds, he and the offensive line were bullied all day.

MVP: has to be Goodwin, time and again he torched the Ravens special teams

Good game Knex, good luck for the season

Browns go top of the division!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Hawks beat the cards 35-10 of course they scored 10 inside last 2 min!

Strange thing though when I went into game recap it showed my LE Bennett had passed the ball for 11 yards???? Also my MLB WAS IN THE RECIEVING STATS FOR 10 yards!!!!

Did you lateral the ball?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

empacher wrote: »
    Did you lateral the ball?

Nope, no option laterals either very strange

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Scraped past the CPU Steelers 24-21. glad to get the win, hate playing the CPU.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Eagles 41 Ravens 24

Looks like a hammering but it was tight until midway through the 3rd quarter

The Matt Barkley era begins in Philly with 18-21 3tds 0ints and 242yds
    Flacco passed for more yds and began well with 2tds but threw 2 late picks late in the game while trying to level the scores.

LeSean McCoy rushed for 122 yds while TY Hilton caught 6 passs for 122yds and a TD

Battle of the returners as Brandon Banks returned for 201 yds and a TD while Marquise Goodwin showed that 98 speed while rushing for 292 yds :eek:

Eagles run D was mighty and Ray Rice got a miserable 39 yds, he and the offensive line were bullied all day.

MVP: has to be Goodwin, time and again he torched the Ravens special teams

Good game Knex, good luck for the season

Browns go top of the division!!

Cheers for the writeup, Mike.

Very good game and you are dead right, was far from a hammering. Couple of key turning points, but I never really felt safe until the pick with 3/4 mins left at the end of the 4th.

Some of your passing plays in the first half definitely threw me, as it was different to what I have been used to defending, so took some adjusting to come to terms with that.

Would definitely agree that Goodwin helped win the game for me, as it allowed Barkley to rely on short throws (his arm strength isn't great) and I didn't have to force it too much. Field position was really key.

Hard luck, and all the best with the rest of your games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Colts beat Jets. story of the game, Colts D cant catch.....again, dropped at least 3 interceptions.

• Advertisement

Colts beat Jets. story of the game, Colts D cant catch.....again, dropped at least 3 interceptions.

Was it you I picked Toler up from? He certainly likes to drop the ball, that's for sure :D He did get one INT for me, in fairness though.

How's Fletcher going for you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Knex. wrote: »
    Was it you I picked Toler up from? He certainly likes to drop the ball, that's for sure :D He did get one INT for me, in fairness though.

How's Fletcher going for you?

Hes the main Culprit, still trying to figure out how he managed 8 for you last season, I found Toler was probably my best CB, he had 4 or 5 ints after 4 game last season then he got injured and missed the rest of it.

Hes the main Culprit, still trying to figure out how he managed 8 for you last season, I found Toler was probably my best CB, he had 4 or 5 ints after 4 game last season then he got injured and missed the rest of it.

He does drop a lot, but he has great coverage skills and gets himself many opportunities. A long bomb thrown his way and he'll go up and catch it. Its the short/medium throws where he has to rush in front of the receiver and his hands turn to stone.

Most of his primary stats are rather high, so you can probably afford to boost his catching now. Think Toler's is only in the high 50's!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Mike Griffin by FS is the same, always in the position to catch the ball but drops so many of them its infuriating!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

I keep getting the disc is unreadable error. Game stopped about 2 mins in when I was playing the Raiders so I'll try again later.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

The_Gatsby wrote: »
    I keep getting the disc is unreadable error. Game stopped about 2 mins in when I was playing the Raiders so I'll try again later.
    Have you the game installed on the xbox?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Have you the game installed on the xbox?

Yeah I'm pretty sure I have. I was going to check after my game but it took me 20 minutes of resetting to get into the game and it cut out so I was annoyed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Saints beat the Cowboys 38-10 I think it was. The Cowboys were awful and at one stage I had to punt the ball away in the red zone up 38-3 so not to break the CPU scoring rule.

Bray had a 100% completion rate and Thomas in the passing game and Murray in the run game both went off on one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Just saw that the Redskins beat the Buccaneers. Cracking result for Pudsy that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭davetherave

Giants got pretty beat up by the cpu panthers to go 1-1. Final score was 38-27

I can't see the scoring details online but I'm pretty sure that they had to kick returns for TD's :/

Manning had more rushing yards in three attempts than my starting rb did in five attempts. He also threw two picks, one of which went all the way back for a td.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Paully D wrote: »
    Just saw that the Redskins beat the Buccaneers. Cracking result for Pudsy that.

Cheers Paully. It was the craziest game I've ever played. Got a fair slice of luck it must be said, interceptions and fumbles all seemed to go my way. Have to aim to build on that now, as I really felt I underachieved last year.

Advertisement