Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breda Chiron synthetic 12g semi-auto

Options
  • 27-04-2014 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Just bought a Breda Chiron synthetic 12g semi-auto, just wondering has anyone else shot one and what they thought of it? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭skipking

looked at them on you tube looks good. where did you buy it. best of luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 45 WillM87

skipking wrote: »
    looked at them on you tube looks good. where did you buy it. best of luck with it

Got it Ardee Sports company, very light gun, under 3kgs. Haven't heard a lot of people talking about them at all. Appreciate the good luck, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

I had a Breda semi-auto for five years. I put thousands of rounds through it. It eventually fell apart but I well got my money's worth.

I shoot a Beretta now, I wouldn't go back but I loved my little Breda.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 WillM87

I had a Breda semi-auto for five years. I put thousands of rounds through it. It eventually fell apart but I well got my money's worth.

I shoot a Beretta now, I wouldn't go back but I loved my little Breda.

It fell apart? Was it an old gun? A few of the older lads I've been talking to about it said the Breda would last you a life time..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

No I bought it new.

There's two rods that connect a loop that goes around the tube mag to the bolt and they sheered off.

The gun was very well cared for, it was just a weak point in the design.

I'd say a Breda would last forever for hunting but definitely not for regular clay shooting.

• Advertisement
Advertisement