Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art Drawing Exam

Options
  • 27-04-2014 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

What's everyone thinking of drawing? Also, does anyone know the breakdown of marks for the two drawings, i.e. how many marks are given for the complete drawing and how many marks are given for the smaller drawing of part of the object?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭S_Hick12

Nothings jumping out at me yet so i'll see if my teacher has some suggestions. When is your exam, mine is on the 9th.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

We haven't been told which date we have yet, I hope it's towards the 8th or 9th. I'm leaning towards the avocado but I haven't completely decided yet, I prefer doing organic things rather than manmade things because there isn't as much pressure on getting proportions/measurements exactly right

Advertisement