Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Dublin 2 restaurant for 10 17 year old girls

Options
  • 27-04-2014 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

Hi,

My 17 year old is have a birthday party !

She and 10 girl friends want to book a restaurant in Dublin 2 for a meal next saturday.

Any suggestions:

(1) It should be fairly cheap but not too cheap
    (2) They will not be drinking alcohol
    (3) A fun lively place but not too noisy as the girls will want to talk to one another!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Captain Americas, Grafton Street?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

How about Crackbird in Dame Street?
    This will get more replies here in the DublinCity forum.

Moved from Food & Drink.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Luigies malones thunder road or capitan America's

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

Only 49% would recommend Captain Americas - http://www.tripadvisor.ie/Restaurant_Review-g186605-d743286-Reviews-Captain_Americas-Dublin_County_Dublin.html. I know I've had a few bad experiences there.

What type of food are they looking for??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Captain America's, Hard Rock Cafe, and TGI Fridays are all good for a group of teenagers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

Wagamamas? Thunderroad Cafe? Elephant and Castle?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

What about the Farm? Or maybe the Counter? Really depends on what kind of food they fancy. Also, Yamamori is good for groups because they have the long tables and benches.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Bluezar

Nandos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

I don't get out much but was at a 21st a couple of years ago in Pichet on trinity street. not too cheap but certainly not expensive. there was about 20 in the party and they looked after us really well. the guy from masterchef owns it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Milanos, Dawson St.is a nice spot, and reasonable enough, I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭chooey

Captain Americas or TGI's would be good. Hard rock cafe or Bad ass cafe would also be good for 17 year olds

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

The Boulavard Cafe in Wicklow St (I think) is a good place. I've never been disappointed yet. Good food and the staff are great crack

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

hard rock cafe?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Pretty sure the OP's event has come and gone :)

Advertisement