Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX 360 HELP!

Options
  • 27-04-2014 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi, I recently bought a 4GB Xbox 360 slim and have been using a 16GB Transcend flash drive for extra memory so I can play GTA. All was grand up until two days ago. Now whenever I switch on to play I'm forced to reconfigure the drive for Xbox 360 use causing me to lose the game data and thus having to reinstall GTA again, I've done this like four times in the past two days. What am I doing wrong and is there any way to prevent this because its really annoying having to sit through that damn install time and time again.
    Any help is truly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

Try using a Kingston or SanDisk flash drive, have heard they tend to be more reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭damoPL

CaSCaDe711 wrote: »
    Try using a Kingston or SanDisk flash drive, have heard they tend to be more reliable.

I actually bought a 16GB Kingston just for the Xbox. That however broke after just two days. Neither the Xbox not the PC allow me to access it. When you plug it into the computer it installs drivers but does not show up in my computer. I've tried disk management and it also shows up there albeit prevents any access.

Advertisement