Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DSPCA pet boarding

• 27-04-2014 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

Does anyone have any experience with the DSPCA pet hotel? I'm moving in a couple of weeks and need to find a place for my five cats to stay for a couple of days. They're all adopted from the shelter up there. Just want to make sure it's the right place to put them and that they'll be well looked after! I've never had any problems with the staff in the shelter or the vet (all lovely) but I don't know much about what the boarding facility is like. It would be great if someone could offer some advice. Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

There was a thread with a lady asking the same question about a month ago.
    Until then i was not aware that they did pet boarding, had a look at their website and the facilities seem excellent.They also put cats from homes boarding together.
    They seem to be plexi-glass type houses rather than cages, and have high up perches for cats, and they are in a dfferent building to the dogs iirc.
    5 cats! I've my hands full with 3! Have not been away since 2008 and would be interested in this facility also as I'm hoping to get away myself this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

Sent you a PM. :)

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

Advertisement