Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

college of commerce

Options
  • 27-04-2014 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Hi ,im 47 and was thinking of doing police and security studies in college of commerce level 5 then onto 6 ,anybody done this cource,whats it like and is it difficult,to finish etc.any help and advice is appreciated .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭mosii

anyone

anyone

any one any info

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭shawki

If your aim is to work security. Just do the static and door day courses and get a PSA license.

Thanks for reply,im wondering how difficult this course is,do u know,thanks again,

• Advertisement

any one done police course before,cant find out how difficult it is,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭shawki

No it's not difficult if you work at it.

But I would say its a waste of a year depending on what you plan to do after it.

Thanks Did you do it in college of comm.I was thinking of airport police,I know this would be difficult but getting btea is a good oppertunity to try and get a bit of basic education.I will be 47 doing it ,are there a lot of assignments etc

Hi any more info on this ,thanks
    :P:P

any more info around on police course in ccoc lads

• Advertisement

Hi lads any more info around for the police course in ccoc,im still unsure of the workload involved,i have being out of education for a while,and a bit apprenhensive about the commitment,Thanks for time....

Hi got accepted on this course in sept.anybody done a tell me some detailed info on the course ,so I know what to expect,thanks a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

You deserve an award for most persistently bumping a thread!

Sorry, can't help you on your questions.

Thanks,keep trying ,you never know ,

Advertisement