Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go To Last Viewed Page

Options
  • 27-04-2014 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭

Hi. On my smartphone, when I click into a thread that I've visited recently, it automatically lands on the last page I was on. But when I'm using my laptop that doesn't happen. Is that a feature of my phone or the website? If it's the latter, can I get my laptop browser to behave the same way? I hope I explained that okay. Thanks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Hi. On my smartphone, when I click into a thread that I've visited recently, it automatically lands on the last page I was on. But when I'm using my laptop that doesn't happen. Is that a feature of my phone or the website? If it's the latter, can I get my laptop browser to behave the same way? I hope I explained that okay. Thanks.

Theres a small blue button under the thread title that does this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

Perfect. Thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭No Pants

Perfect. Thank you!
    All I have to do now is remember to use the button. Thanks.

Advertisement