Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone case

• 27-04-2014 6:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭

Getting a 5s as a work phone tomorrow and looking to pick a case up for it in a bricks and mortar shop if possible. Was looking at the Spigen cases online and wondering if they can be bought in store anywhere over here or has anyone any suggestions for something similar that I can buy tomorrow.

The Spigen one I was looking at was the ultra hybrid so looking for one fairly low profile protecting the back and sides of the phone, with a slightly raised profile to help protect the front a little. Don't want a wallet style one and the Ottermans look a little to bulky for my taste.

Cheers in advance. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭Type 17

It's very hard to find a nice version of a thin case in a shop in Ireland - most shops just stock variations of thin/cheap/flimsy ones, thick/cheap/ugly ones or novelty ones for impulse purchases.

I'm in the same boat as you - I like a thin case with good protection and a lip that comes up past the glass front so it can be put face-down on a smooth surface without the glass touching.

I like the Power Support ones, or InCase (and the Spigen ones look nice too, thanks for the tip), but you can't get them in the shops around here either - you'll either have to buy a cheap one for temporary use while the one you really want, and order online, is in transit, or just be really, really careful...

Advertisement